CANADA’S TOUGHEST, LONGEST RUNNING AND MOST PRESTIGIOUS GRADUATE REAL ESTATE COMPETITION
March 18th, 2022
Developers’ Den, the Schulich Graduate Real Estate Case Competition presented by Altus Group and hosted by the SRPAA and the Brookfield Centre in Real Estate & Infrastructure, is now in its 12th year!
The Developers’ Den Case Competition will be an in-person event hosted at the Schulich School of Business. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Bryna Abtan at email@example.com
As the event will be hosted in-person at the Schulich School of Business, York University, there will be a strict COVID protocol to protect attendees, participants, and staff from COVID-19.
The following COVID-19 policies also apply to this event:
- By attending this event in person, you confirm you will abide by the policies set forth by York University.
- You confirm that you have received a full series of COVID-19 vaccines no later than March 4, 2022.
- Valid proof of vaccination must be provided when registering and screening upon arrival.
- Masks must be worn in all common areas at all times, including the lobby, hallways, washrooms, and elevators.
- When you are seated or stationary while eating or drinking, you may remove your mask. If you are moving around, please wear your mask.
- The location and/or format of the event on March 18, 2022, may be changed in response to COVID-19 and public health guidelines.
- We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation to make this a safe and enjoyable event for all. These policies may be amended as necessary by York University.
The final round presentations will also be available through live stream for those who wish to attend the event virtually.
Please register below to attend the final round presentations and awards reception for networking and catching up with friends, old and new! Log-in details will be shared prior to the event.
|4:30PM||Guest Arrival and Networking|
|5:00PM||DDXII Final Round Presentations|
|6:00PM||Networking and Judge Deliberations|
|6:30PM||Prize Announcement and Awards Reception|
Developers' Den XII - Registration
"*" indicates required fields